Adding your Harpenden organisation
This website is for local Harpenden organisations and groups to share useful content with the community. We aim to make our site as user-friendly as possible so do let us know if you have feedback about the information we’re sharing.
In order to add your own organisation or group to the site, please follow these instructions:
1. Register as a user here.
2. Create a username and add your email address (please note your email address must be entered correctly in order to receive your password link)
3. Go to your emails and open the message with the subject [Connecting Harpenden] Your username and password info – if you can’t see it in your inbox, please search for ‘Connecting Harpenden’ or check your spam and junk folders.
4. Click on the link within the email, or copy and paste it to your browser.
5. You will then be asked for a password – please make sure the password is secure.
6. Once your account has been created, one of our moderators will check the details, give you access to be able to create a page and allow you to add your full details. The page will then be moderated and either published or you’ll be contacted if changes are required. Please allow 3 working days for us to come back to you at each stage.
If you have any questions at all, please contact us via our contact page.
Flag or report content
If you feel this content may need to be changed or removed, please enter the details below